For most businesses, time is money and if your vehicles are off the road unnecessarily, this has a direct impact on your profit. Our objective is to keep booking times to a minimum and endeavour to always provide the quickest possible turnaround times, which means your business ‘downtime’ can be dramatically reduced whilst taking advantage of up to 40% LESS than main dealers.
- Phone your main dealer to book a service, only to be told the earliest is in two weeks?
- Drive your car to the main dealers on the day of the service, get stuck in traffic, arriving 20 minutes late?
- Wait in service reception who have no record of your booking and can’t look at your car until later in the day?
- Phone work for somebody to collect you as there are no courtesy cars available?
- Arrive at work an hour late?
- Leave work early to colllect your car which is not ready when you arrive at the main dealer as they have found a problem and are waiting for the parts?
- Wait in reception for 40 minutes and arrive home an hour and a half late – feeling frustrated and stressed?
or would you prefer to…
- Phone Westlake Motor Services to book a service who tell you they can book you in within three days?
- Drive your car to your work on the day of the service and leave your keys at reception?
- Have your car collected from you by Westlake Motor Services?
- Get a courtesy phone call from Westlake Motor Services during the day to let you know how your service is progressing and when your car will be back?
- Pick keys up from your reception on your way out where your car is waiting for you?
- Arrive home early – happy and relaxed?
For more information on our fleet maintenance service within the High Wycombe, Buckinghamshirearea then please get in touch on 01494 459623 or e-mail email@example.com
A copy of the MasterServe Fair Trade Charter is available to view click here.
How does it affect you?
Click here to find out